On the fence about choosing the best Amazon keyword research tool?
If that’s the case, I’m here to guide you to choose the right Amazon keyword research tool.
Needless to say, without proper keyword research and exact data metrics — it’s no brainer to sell products on Amazon.
When I was doing keyword research for Amazon products back in 2018, I found some tools that provide in-accurate data metrics. In fact, Jungle Scout (a leading Amazon seller tool, carried out a case study and shared some jaw-dropping results.
Seeing all this, I thought of curating a handpicked list of the most accurate and the best Amazon keyword research tools available out there.
Table of Contents
- List of 7+ Best Amazon Keyword Research Tools 2022
- 1. Jungle Scout — Keyword Scout (Editors Pick)
- 2. Helium 10 — Magnet2
- 3. Viral Launch — Amazon Keyword Research Tool
- 4. MerchantWords — Data On-Demand (Keyword Research)
- 5. Sellzone — A Robust Amazon Keyword Research Tool
- 6. Scope — Sellerlabs Keyword Research Tool
- 7. AMZ Tracker — The Ultimate Keyword Research Tool
- Conclusion: Which Tool We Use at FBA Daddy?
Which is The Best Amazon Keyword Research Tool?
This is a pretty tough question to answer!
Because it all depends on your needs and requirements, such as the marketplace you’re targeting and your budget. However, to answer right away, I have tried and used the tools listed below:
- Jungle Scout (The Most Accurate Keyword Data & Metrics )
- Helium 10 (A Flexible Yet Advanced Amazon Keyword Research Tool)
- Viral Launch (These Guys Have The Highest Database of Keywords)
Without further ado, let’s get straight into the list.
List of 7+ Best Amazon Keyword Research Tools 2022
So that’s our top three recommendations; let us get straight into the list and review all these Amazon keyword research tools available out there.
1. Jungle Scout — Keyword Scout (Editors Pick)
Note: Jungle Scout is more than just a keyword research tool; to know more about Jungle Scout, check our detailed Jungle Scout review here.
Jungle Scout has a robust and most accurate keyword research tool for Amazon. The Keyword Scout helps you discover high converting keywords for your Amazon listing. What’s more, using Keyword Scout, you will also get detailed insights into competitors’ keyword strategies.
With the Keyword Scout, you can easily uncover what shoppers search for on Amazon. You have the option to use your competitor’s product ASINs to uncover your competitor’s listing keywords. What’s more, you can easily find out keywords competing products are using and which keywords the products rank for.
With the Jungle Scout keyword research tool, you can research nine Amazon marketplaces: US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, Spain, etc.
- Uncover high-ranking keywords.
- View Historical Search Volume.
- Explore keyword strategy among ASIN groups.
- Advanced filters to sort long keyword lists.
- It provides cost-per-click keywords data for PPC campaigns.
- Performance keyword data — tracking, search volume, PPC costs, etc.
Price: The Basic plan of Jungle Scout costs $49/month, which includes access to Keyword Scout and other useful tools. If you are willing to consider Jungle Scout then save up to 40% with these exclusive Jungle Scout discount codes here.
2. Helium 10 — Magnet2
Note: To know more about Helium 10, check our in-depth review of Helium 10 here.
Helium 10 is another popular and reliable keyword research tool available. In fact, Helium 10 is a pioneer all-in-one Amazon suite of tools for Amazon sellers. The Amazon keyword research tool of Helium 10 goes by the name of Magnet2.
With the Helium 10 keyword research tool, you can easily discover high-volume and relevant keywords for Amazon. Magnet has the world’s largest database of actional Amazon search terms along with long tail-keywords on the market.
Helium 10 keyword research tool Magnet supports all major Amazon marketplace such as — US, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Spain, Denmark, etc. The best part, Helium 10 offers 2 keywords searches per day for free; in case if you want to try — give Helium 10 a shot.
- Magnet IQ Score
- Broad phrase search volume
- Exact phrase search volume
- Provides sponsored ASIN details
- Advanced filters for keywords shortlisting
- Provides estimated search volume and more
- Competing products and headlines ASINS.
Price: The starter plan of Helium 10 costs $39/month, including a plethora of Amazon Seller tools. Helium 10 is offering up to 50% off on their plans and you can use FBADaddy’s exclusive coupon codes to get the discount offer.
Note: To know more about the keyword research tool of Viral Launch, check my detailed Viral Launch review here.
Viral Launch is the most powerful and accurate keyword research for Amazon sellers out there. It provides the most comprehensive and reliable keyword research tool to carry out powerful keyword research.
To carry out research, you need to choose an input keyword or ASIN or a competitor’s ASINS. After that, Viral Launch will utilize ARCS tech to provide you with a highly relevant keyword list. This way, you can easily carry out Amazon keyword research.
What’s more, filtering out the list of keywords helps your filter irrelevant keywords easily. Viral Launch support all major Amazon marketplaces such as — United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, China, India, and Brazil.
- Amazon reverse-ASIN lookup
- Historical search volume
- Competitors advertising keywords
- Suggested PPC bid cost provided
- Accurate search volume
- Automate keyword research — Listing Analyzer
Price: The essential plan of Viral Launch costs $69/month. It’s the perfect solution for Amazon product research. If you think Viral Launch is the right choice for you then save up to 15% with Viral Launch coupon codes here.
4. MerchantWords — Data On-Demand (Keyword Research)
MerchantWords is another reliable keyword research tool for Amazon sellers out there. It provides robust tools and services to help you grow your business right on the worlds’ largest marketplace.
With MerchantWords you can easily supercharge Amazon business. You can easily uncover product opportunities, check the competitive market, and carry out successful keyword research with keyword data tools.
MerchantWords supports various marketplaces such as the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Japan, Italy, Denmark, etc. What’s more, MerchantWords constantly maintains reliable keyword data and performance metrics.
- Powerful ASIN lookup tool
- Classic search — keywords, volume, & seasonality
- Create and store keywords list
- Digital Shelf beat to competitions
- Keyword explorer analyze and edit your research
- Keyword Multiplier related & complementary keywords
Price: The base plan of MerchantWords costs $35/month for carrying out keyword research for a single country.
5. Sellzone — A Robust Amazon Keyword Research Tool
Sellzone is by far the most advanced keyword research tool for Amazon sellers. The Sellzone is the brainchild of marketing leading SEO tool Semrush. Previously it started as a split-testing tool for any Amazon Product Listing. As of now, it’s a complete Amazon seller toolkit to expand an Amazon selling business.
The Keyword Wizard of Sellzone has more than 200 million keywords in its index. Needless to say, Sellzone has the largest keyword database available on the market — it’s growing every day. You can easily find out the high volume and low-competition terms to make your products visible on search engines.
To get started with Keyword Wizard, you just need to enter a search relevant to your product to get tons of high-volume Amazon keyword suggestions. You can also easily identify easy wins and low-hanging fruits. As of now, Sellzone only supports the US Amazon marketplace.
- Smart filtering and sorting
- Keyword list exporting
- Different keywords matches
- Accurate Amazon keywords data
- Find high-volume and low-competition keywords
Price: The base plan, so-called the Growth Plan, costs $50/month, including access to various Amazon seller tools, including Keyword Wizard.
6. Scope — Sellerlabs Keyword Research Tool
Scope is the smartest keyword research tool for Amazon sellers out there. With the help of Scope’s comprehensive keyword research tool, you can easily improve your organic and paid traffic.
The keyword research tool of Scope uses an AI-powered recommendation to help you uncover the metrics for a given term. Even it helps you see potential sales from a seed keyword.
What’s more, using the reverse ASIN lookups, you can easily uncover the ranking keywords of your competitors. With the extracted keywords and data, you can easily build a better listing for yourself.
Scope tool supports these marketplaces such as — United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, India, Australia, and Japan.
- Longtail keywords
- New products ideas
- High volume backend keywords
- Untapped PPC search terms
- Data-driven strategy for keyword research
- Comprehensive, customizable, and downloadable reports
Price: The monthly plan of Scope costs $49, which includes all the essential and advanced features.
7. AMZ Tracker — The Ultimate Keyword Research Tool
AMZ Tracker is an all-in-one Amazon suite of tools to help grow and maintain your rankings. The best part, AMZ Tracker also comes with a robust keyword research module to help you uncover easy to rank keywords.
You can use AMZ Tracker’s advanced keyword research tool to find profitable keywords. What’s more, using the reverse ASIN lookup, you can also find flaws in your competitor’s listing. Just track all the sales and best sellers ranking, uncover ranking keywords, and so on.
With AMZ Tracker, you can easily get keywords that are easy to rank and has high search volume. It has one of the growing databases for Amazon keywords. It supports all major Amazon marketplaces such as— US, UK, India, Japan, Canada, Brazil, Denmark, Italy, etc.
- Find longtail keywords
- Carry out competitor analysis
- Powerful reverse ASIN lookup
- Enables you to track your keywords
- It helps you thrive with Amazons’ A9 algorithm.
Price: The base plan of AMZ Tracker costs $50 per month, loaded with all the essential and advanced features you need.
Conclusion: Which Tool We Use at FBA Daddy?
So this is my curated list of the only best Amazon keyword research tools. I have used all the tools I have listed above in this list.
The question is — which tools do I use to carry out my keyword research?
It’s simple; I rely on two reliable tools available:
- Jungle Scout — Reliable data and accurate keywords metrics.
- Helium 10 — Go to solution for organic and PPC keyword research.
I’m not going to push to buy these, although I would go and try these two and find out which one works best for you.
Which tool are you going to choose from the above list of best Amazon keyword research tools?
Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
- Jungle Scout Review 2022 — My 2 Years Of Experience! - June 28, 2022
- How to Sell Used Items on Amazon In 2022 - June 20, 2022
- WooCommerce vs Shopify 2022: Which One Is Better & Why? - June 17, 2022