Black Friday is definitely one of the biggest shopping festivals, not just in the US but across the world. If you are planning to use Jungle Scout to automate your Amazon business, this would be the perfect time to purchase the premium plans.
Jungle Scout is an all-in-one seller toolkit that helps sellers manage various business activities such as product research, stock management, keyword research, and much more.
In this article, I will talk about Jungle Scout Black Friday offer. We will also discuss how to claim the offer. So let’s get right into it.
Table of Contents
Black Friday: The Perfect Opportunity to Grab A Deal!
Every November, Jungle Scout launches Black Friday deals. Usually, the company offers massive discounts on premium plans but sometimes, you get to see additional bells and whistles with your purchase.
Jungle Scout Black Friday sale is a perfect opportunity to purchase long-term plans as they are available at a 60-80% discount which you wouldn’t see on normal days. You will also get one year of premium access to the Jungle Scout Master Bundle worth $5589 at just $999.
The Master BUndle includes all the features of Professional plans for one year along with VIP customer support, an FBA Selling Course Called Freedom Builder, Amazon seller guides, FBA training, and much more.
Let’s have a look at the Black Friday deals of Jungle Scout and what is included:
|SUITE$149(63% discount)||SUITE PLUS$449(73% discount)||PROFESSIONAL$669(81% discount)||MASTER BUNDLE$999(82% discount)|
|★3 months of product data||★3 months of product data||★6 months of product data||★6 months of product data|
|★1 year of keyword history||★1 year of keyword history||★2 years of keyword history||★2 years of keyword history|
|★150 product tracking||★150 product tracking||★1000 product tracking||★1000 product tracking|
|★3 months of Jungle Scout Suite||★12 months of Jungle Scout Suite||★12 months of Jungle Scout Suite||★12 months of Jungle Scout Professional|
|★ Single-user license||★3 users license||★ 6-user license||★ 6-user license|
How to Claim the Black Friday Deal Of Jungle Scout?
Here are the steps you need to take to claim the offer:
- Go to the Jungle Scout discount page/ Black Friday Sale page.
- Take a look at the plans and the features included. You will be able to see the original price, discounted price, and features included in each plan.
- Click on Buy now for the plan you want to purchase.
- You will see the Jungle Scout member page, where you can register for a new account using your email ID.
- On the next page, provide card details and a billing address and create a Jungle Scout account.
- Make the payment and get the benefits right away.
Jungle Scout: Plans and Pricing
Currently, Jungle Scout offers 3 premium plans (without a discount)
- Basic – $49/month, $348/year
- Suite – $69/month, $588/year
- Professional – $129/month, $1008/year
Jungle Scout Black Friday Sale: Should You Wait?
As you can see, the Black Friday sale is a perfect opportunity to grab heavy discounts on Jungle Scout premium plans. The minimum discount is 60% which is almost $250.
If you are thinking about the long game and planning to stay in the marketplace, I would suggest you purchase Suite Plus or Professional plan. Both are 1-year plans and give more benefits than you would get with a regular professional plan.
What is Jungle Scout Black Friday sale?
Jungle Scout offers massive discounts during Black Friday month. You can get a discount of a minimum of 60% on the purchase of premium plans.
When does Jungle Scout Black Friday sale end?
The Black Friday sale ends on 30 November 2022.
What is the maximum discount available during Jungle Scout Black Friday sale?
The maximum discount on Jungle Scout Black Friday sale is 82% on the purchase of the Master Bundle.
Which one is better – Jungle Scout or Helium 10?
A. Helium 10 is a better seller platform in terms of features, pricing, and ease of use. Jungle scout is believed to be more accurate though.
- How To Find Amazon Storefront In 2023 (The Ultimate Guide) - March 15, 2023
- 8+ Best Amazon Chrome Extension For Amazon Sellers In 2023 - March 9, 2023
- How to Sell on Amazon Handmade In A Few Steps In 2023? - February 1, 2023