Custom printing has become a trend these days, particularly for t-shirts. It’s one piece of clothing which is equally popular on every corner of the earth, which is why it’s one of the best options to start dropshipping with.
With less upfront cost and a variety of options, you can make a good profit selling custom-printed t-shirts. But you need a reliable t-shirt dropshipping partner with quality printing, durable material, faster shipping, and so on.
To make things easier for you, I have prepared a compilation of some of the best t-shirt Dropshipping companies in 2023. Let’s have a look at the best T-shirt Dropshipping Companies.
Top 9+ Best T-shirt Dropshipping Companies (2023)
These are the T-shirt Dropshipping Companies that have been chosen based on their product catalog, pricing, print quality, ease of use, and shipping duration.
|Sr. No.||Company||Starting Price||Shipping Time||Best For|
|1.||Printful||$49/month||4 business days||High-quality Prints|
|2.||Printify||$29/month||2-3 business days||Lowest Prices|
|3.||CustomCat||$30/month||Within 2 days||Activewear|
|4.||Spring||Free/Custom||9 days||Design generator|
|5.||EPROLO||Free/Custom||3-5 business days||Brand building|
|6.||A4 Apparel||Custom||1-3 business days||Sportswear|
|7.||Print Aura||$8/month||3-5 business days||Eco-friendly Items|
|8.||AOP+||$11.99/month||5-7 business days||Vegan-friendly|
|9.||CJDropshipping||Free of Cost||6-15 business days||Clothing|
1. Printful – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
The first one on the list of T-shirt Dropshipping Companies is Printful -The American print-on-demand giant. The company is known for its top-quality clothing range which includes t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and much more.
All you have to do is create an account and upload your designs and the company will print the products and ship them to your buyers under your brand name. What’s more, you can sync your Printful account directly to your online store on Shopify, Big Commerce, etc and all your product listings will be migrated automatically. Not only that, but the platform integrates with more than 15 e-commerce platforms and marketplaces including Amazon and eBay.
You also get an interactive tool to create your own mockup designs and submit them for printing. You also get to choose from various printing technologies such as direct-to-garment, cut-and-sew, and sublimation.
- No monthly cost
- No minimum order quantity obligation
- Wide category of t-shirts
- Extraordinary print quality
- 4-day shipping across the US, Up to 12 days to Canada, and Up to 20 days to other parts of the world
2. Printify – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
Prinify is another popular print-on-demand company that offers similar services to Printful such as easy third-party integration, design tool, and worldwide shipping.
But Printify offers affordable prices, in fact, one of the lowest in the printing market which can be a good option for beginners. The process is simple, upload your designs on Printify or use the mockup generator to create custom designs. You can then order a sample to check what your final product looks like.
Printify integrates well with all popular e-commerce stores so you can bring your entire listing to your online store with a few clicks. Every time a customer orders a t-shirt, Printify will fulfill the order on your behalf.
- Smooth integration with Woocommerce, Big Commerce, Shopify, and many more.
- Top-drawer shipping – FedEx, DHL, US Post, and so on.
- Wide range of t-shirts and other clothing items and accessories.
- Industry’s leading manufacturers, suppliers, and print providers.
3. CustomCat – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
CustomCat is another Print-on-demand t-shirt dropshipping company that offers a wide range of trending t-shirts and some quality printing options. One of the oldest POD players in the market, CustomCat offers a huge selection of clothing items that you may not find on other platforms.
A perfect option for beginners, CustomCat is free to start with, but you can opt for a premium plan for additional services and more affordable prices. The shipping just takes up to 2 days across the US and Up to 2 weeks for all international locations.
When it comes to Printing quality, you can choose between dye sublimation, direct-to-garment, and embroidery.
- More affordable, perfect for beginners
- High-quality printing
- Integration with all the leading e-commerce stores including Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Etsy, and many more.
- More than 600 products in the catalog
4. Spring – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
Previously known as TeeSpring, Spring is an emerging custom print-on-demand service that offers affordable printing and high-quality products for dropshippers. The main advantage Spring has over other companies is the easy-to-use interface that allows you to create custom designs in just a few steps.
Spring also allows you to market your products to a far-reaching audience, giving you more chances to sell your t-shirts. For example, you can integrate your Instagram page and add an Instagram checkout option, making it easier for buyers to purchase right from Instagram.
It takes just 4 steps to start selling through TeeSpring. You need to select a print design, color, and quality of the t-shirts, and then bring the entire listing to your online store.
- One of the easiest mockup generators
- Variable delivery costs, depending on the location
- Wide range of t-shirt options – Sizes, colors, and types
- Easy to promote your t-shirts through Youtube, TikTok, etc.
5. EPROLO – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
Trusted by more than 250 thousand dropshippers, EPROLO is one of the major players in the custom t-shirt business. The platform features more than 20 categories of t-shirts including half sleeves, round neck, v-neck, and Polo.
EPROLO also features a Brand building Project that helps you create a successful business strategy and find more customers and give momentum to your dropshipping business. It can also be a good option for newbies as there is no startup fee to use the platform.
The drill is the same, you can use the design tool to create your custom prints, or simply upload your designs and choose the type of t-shirt and upload the listing on your store. Every time a buyer orders at your store, the supplier will print and deliver it under your name. Additionally, there is no minimum order requirement so you can order a bunch of samples for yourself, to test out the quality, before you pick a printing partner.
- Premium customer service
- Worldwide delivery within 5-15 days
- Integrates with all the leading e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, eBay, BigCommerce, Etsy, and many more.
- Easy-to-use dashboard
6. A4 Apparel – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
If you are planning to sell custom Sportswear, A4 Apparel can be a good option for you. It’s a US-based dropshipping company that has a wide selection of sportswear such as track pants, hoodies, pullovers, joggers, and much more. What’s more, all these clothing items are available in a number of sizes for men, women, and even young ones.
As far as quality is concerned, the company promises comfortable and durable sportswear with high-grade material and strong colors, and prints. The available printing techniques are heat transfer, screen printing, embroidery, and tackle twill.
- Wide range of sportswear for football, basketball, basketball, gym, and so on.
- Speedy shipping; 1-3 days across the US
- Competitive prices
- Easy return and refund policies
7. Print Aura – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
Print Aura is a New York-based POD company that offers custom printing on t-shirts and other wearable items such as bags, masks, hats, onesies, and much more. The company also has a considerable range of eco-friendly products including vegan ones.
With Print Aura, you can test out your designs without creating an account. It gives you a better sense of how your final product is going to look. You can use numerous labels, tags, and custom designs on t-shirts and if you are satisfied with the design, you can continue and register for a free account and start creating listings straight away.
The shipping within the US takes 3-5 days but you can also opt for an express service that will deliver your order within 3 days for an extra shipping cost. You can also monitor the order processing and shipping from the tracking system right on the website.
- Easy integration with Shopify
- Durable prints with direct-to-garment technology
- Bug range of eco-friendly products
- Newly introduces intuitive design tool
8. AOP+ – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
The last one on the list is AOP+, which is a good option for Etsy and Shopify drop shippers. AOP refers to All-over Printing (Sublimation) which is one of the most used printing technologies these days to create durable and long-lasting designs.
You can choose from a huge catalog of clothing items such as half-sleeve t-shirts, hoodies, track pants, pajamas, and much more. All you have to do is choose products you want to sell, upload your designs and bring the listing to your online store.
AOP offers a free and premium plan, the latter offers more brand creation features. But you can easily start selling with the free plan and as you progress, you can switch to a premium one.
- Integrates with Shopify, Etsy, and BigCommerce
- Premium plans with more discounts and branding options ($11.99/month and $19.99/month)
- 24/7 customer support
- Organic and vegan-friendly printing options
9. CJDropshipping – T-shirt Dropshipping Companies
Last in our list of T-shirt Dropshipping Companies is CJDropshipping. One of the most well know Dropshipping company in the entire world for all the good reasons. It has got everything that you will ever ask for. You can also get a print on demand for T-shirts. It has ware house all over the world which helps the customer to get their order at the earliest. CJDropshipping can be connected to Shopify, eBay, WooCommerce and much more.
- Various Warehouse helps you get the order at the earliest.
- Customized T-Shirt printing available.
- Great Customer Support
- Best Amazon Keyword Research Tools
- How Much Do Amazon Sellers Make
- How to Sell Used Items on Amazon
- How To Start An Ecommerce Business
- 10+ Best Products To Sell Online
- Printful vs Printify: Which One To Choose
Conclusion: Best T-shirt Dropshipping Companies In (2023)
Dropshipping has emerged as one of the easiest ways to step into the e-commerce business as it gives you a chance to sell without stocking up piles of inventory. And as far as t-shirts are concerned, it’s a go-to piece of clothing no matter wherever you go around the world. So why not start dropshipping with t-shirts?
Before you pick a printing partner, make sure of the quality of the product. Selling cheap ones might help you earn big profit momentarily but it won’t help you create a successful brand in the long term.
Also, it’s a popular business, so expect tough competition as well. But with the right strategy and product, you can make your way forward. Start with finding a reliable supplier.
- 6 Best Accounting Software For Amazon Sellers (2023) - May 26, 2023
- How To Increase Sales On Amazon? (The Ultimate Guide 2023) - May 24, 2023
- Shippo vs Shipstation (2023): Which One Is The Best? - May 23, 2023